- Thursday | July 1, 2021
- 10:00 am
- Peace Park - Corner of N. Dr. MLK Dr. & W. Ring St.
- 2Staff members
Get Creative with Art with the Heart!
Every Thursday, starting July 1st – August 26th
10:00 AM – 11:00 PM
The focus is creative expression, giving youth a platform to be innovative and expressive by engaging in design, spoken word, graphics and visual design, to name a few.
The following is a tentative schedule for our Art with the Heart summer program.
- July 1st – Fruit of the Spirit Bracelet and Pencil Sketching – Fruits of the Spirit (love from within) 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
- July 8th – Affirmation Jars and Haiku Poems – Speaking Life (loving yourself) Proverbs 18:!2
- July 15th – Bench and tire painting – Becoming something new (transforming love) Isaiah 43:18-19
- July 22nd – Found art and painting a story – Finding the lost (love where you are) Matthew 18:12-14
- July 29th – Pencil Sketching Self Portraits – The amazing story of you (God’s love for you) Psalm 139:14
- August 5th – Neurographic Water colors – Love like water! (refreshing, restoring, and cleansing) John 4:14
- August 12th – Painting t-shirts and shoes – Becoming something new (restoring love) 2 Corinthians 5:17
- August 19th – Free Art Expression! Be free John 8:36
- August 26th – Gallery Day