- June 21, 2021
- 11:00 am
- Peace Park Garden - N. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Drive & W. Ring St.
JOIN US AT THE PEACE PARK! – Special Kick-Off Event
Peace Park – Corner of N. Dr. MLK Dr. & W. Ring St.
Please join us on June 21st to kick-off our summer Peace Park Gardening. The first 125 people that sign up and attend will receive a free t-shirt!
This event will feature:
- Veggie Picking – take home fresh veggies
- Outdoor Games – group kickball, jenga, connect 4, uno
- Garden Upkeep – weeding, planting, water, mowing, trash pick up
- Garden Art – paint benches, bird houses, and library
The Peace Park is a joint effort to unite, beautify, and provide 53212 with a park space and garden that grows fresh fruits and vegetables and a space for social gathering and events. With a focus on God’s creations, surrounding us.
As always, we are looking for volunteers to help put on this event. If you are interested, please check the box in the form below.
Let us know you can join us by filling out the form below!